Why Stay With Us?
- Centrally located: We are situated on Lakeside street, only 20meters away from the water. Walking distance from the ever bustling market but in a peaceful area: several luxury restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, pubs, spas, bicycle rentals, ATMs, lounge bars are just around the corner.
- Each room in the property offers a stunning view of Lake Phewa and the charismatic Annapurna range. Our rooftop offers a 360 degree view of the lakeside area along with the lake and the mountains.
- All of our rooms are east facing and specifically engineered so as they receive good ventilation and ample sunlight in the winter season, you won’t miss out on Pokhara’s warm winter sun from sunrise to sunset.
- We have four lake facing honeymoon suites on the front row of the property with big balconies and windows that offer you water and mountain view without having to get out of your bed!
- Our in-house black and white cafe serves organic fresh brewed coffee, bakery, a wide collection of exquisite wines, hygienic italian, continental and local food.
- Our in-house travel desk has been serving our valued customers for decades by now. We have great deals for you to make your trip memorable and adventurous.
- For those who are enthusiastic about photography and seek to capture extraordinary photographs of Pokhara landscape, snowy mountains, and the Phewa lake, the rooftop terrace of the property is among the best you’ll get in Lakeside.